Health and Beauty Quiz
Who needs to sit in a doctor's waiting room? There's a quiz right here!
- 1. Rubbing the face with slices of fresh zucchino:
- a) Relieves eye strain
- b) Slowly but surely eases out wrinkles
- c) Removes dead skin cells, giving you a brighter complexion
- d) Helps to use up the zucchini that you shouldn’t have
planted in the first place
- 2. Carrying large numbers of keys indicates:
- a) A strong sense of security
- b) A strong sense of insecurity
- c) A hidden desire to pry into other people’s affairs
- d) That you are probably a cleaning lady
- 3. People who own a lot of pets live longer than others
- a) They spend so much money on Iams and Kitty Litter that they can’t afford butter, booze or Mc Donalds’
- b) Constant bending to clean messes off the floor breaks up fat which would otherwise accumulate around the heart
- c) They become too rattled to work out a decent suicide plan
- d) Sleeping under a load of cats protects them from radioactivity
- 4. The diet of native Alaskans is unsuitable for Australians because:
- a) Whales are now fully protected.
- b) A high fat intake increases the danger of sunburn
- c) It’s unbelievably dangerous to muck about with polar bears while wearing thongs and a fashion singlet
- d) Haven’t you heard about our problems with the wheat surplus?
- 5. As a method of removing superfluous hair, shaving:
- a) Stimulates regrowth
- b) Inhibits regrowth
- c) Causes malformation of hair follicles
- d) Causes severe blocking of U pipes
- 6. The best way to encourage long fingernails is to:
- a) Include large amounts of oysters, caviare and smoked
salmon in your daily diet
- b) Soak the fingers in dish washing liquid.
- c) Employ servants
- d) Stay in bed all day
- 7. Getting into a warm bath or shower:
- a) Releases harmful substances from the blood stream.
- b) Relaxes the digestive system, allowing better absorption
- c) Strengthens the muscles of the lower back
- d) Makes the telephone ring
- 8. Jogging is best done just before dawn because:
- a) The air is much purer at that time
- b) Early morning chill stimulates the nervous system
- c) The relative silence enhances brain function
- d) There will be less people around to laugh at you
- 9. As far as possible, avoid the use of electrical
- a) Undetectable vibrations cause thinning of the hair.
- b) When the skin is positively charged, bacteria are
attracted to the sweat glands.
- c) Proximity to electrical motors destroys the body’s natural
- d) Electricity accounts cause worry lines
- 10. Eating large quantities of garlic prevents colds and ’flu because:
- a) The natural hotness of the garlic stimulates the lungs
- b) Garlic has long been known to repel evil spirits
- c) It contains fourteen secret herbs and chemicals which constitute a powerful antiseptic
- d) People stay too far away to breath their germs in your face
Questions or comments? I’d love to hear from you. My email address is here.
Return to top